Class 5 - 3 & 4



So here we have my final pass for my first dialogue piece, we had two weeks to polish the shot. It was a great experience animating this shot and i learned alot along my journey. One thing that i really found interesting is how some of my acting choices changed, it is so true what they say...you could animate a shot and be almost done but then you get changes to acting choices, so it is a continuous learning path which is great.

So next week i start my first two character dialogue piece which is going to be interesting, so time to go away and star researching some .wav files. It definitely is going to be a challenge but i am looking forward to it, i am hoping to find a dialogue clip with some emotion changes and pauses. So another week has gone and the weeks are going by quick before you know it AM will be finished.

Rock On

Rock On