Class 5 - Week 5

Another week another step forward, this week we had to select a dialogue clip for a two character shot. While sifting through all the free .wav sights out there i stopped and started to write down some notes on what i would like to animate.
One of my notes was - Animate a female character, this was important to me as in my time in the industry i have only ever animated one female character, so i wanted to make sure m line included a female and male.
Second note was - Serious or Comedy, i chose a comedy movie for my line only because i feel i can push my acting a lot more with a comedy piece.
Third note was - I wanted a piece of dialogue which is not restricted to one type of set, by that i mean when you hear the line you automatically think "Oh yeah i see them sitting in a coffee shop". I wanted to make sure my line could adapt to any environment.
Final note was - what type of acting am i going for, really broad moves or contained.

With my notes in mind i continued my search and here is the result for my dialogue piece.


(Note error with Blog, will upload clip asap)

Time to get to my referance footage and planning....

Rock On