Happy Feet

Been a while i know but just a quick update...have a gig on Happy Feet 2 WAHOOO, super excited about this opportunity. So i have packed up and moved to Sydney for this opportunity and i am so super excited to be working on this project.

I been here for a month now and all i can say is WOW this is so cool to be able to work on a feature film, i am currently working in the motion editing department and have been surrounded by an awesome team including two fellow AM graduates.

First month has been training in the new software and now it is time to get my hands dirty and get into shots, so excited about it all. I am walking into work every morning with a smile from ear to ear, i am so thankful to my family and AM for helping me achieve this opportunity.

First day on the job i almost swore out aloud as i saw George Miller annd Rob Coleman walking past my desk...I was like "Wholly.....oops i mean Oh my God that's George Miller and Rob Coleman"...such a buzz seeing them and all the other talented artists around this place. So now it is time to put all i have learned into practice and commence my career...so looking forward to this journey and i'll keep you updated along the way....thanks for all your support.

Rock On