AM Complete!


I know it has been a while and it is time for me to get back to blogging my animation journey. It's been busy and so much has happend, first of all i have complete my studies at Animation Mentor and i had the amazing opportunity to travel to San Francisco for the graduation and WOW what amazing time it was.

For all you Animation Mentor students around the world i highly recommend you make the journey to San Francisco for your graduation, it really is special and amazing finally meeting fellow students and mentors face to face, not only are you friends through AM but after meeting you become friends for life.

Me and fellow Alumni Thomas Grummt

I guess this brings me to another point and that is the importance of networking, if you get the opportunity to attend any conferance such as Siggraph (which i also attended) take the opportunity to mingle and meet fellow animators, recruiters, lecturers it is so totally worth it and you never know who your speaking to. I am so happy that i did this on my recent trip it helped me meet so many awesome people and hearing their journey on how they became animators is so inspiring, so many different avenues taken in becoming animators....so cool.

Me and Bobby BOOM Beck


Me and Shawn Kelly

For those of you who are wondering if Animation Mentor is worth it, well my answer is YES it totally is. I thank my lucky stars for being able to study at AM it was totally worth it, and yes there is alot of sacrifice to be made and alot of late nights but with the mentors you have and the fellow animators you study with it helps you learn and succeed at your tasks. The structure of the school and the knowledge and experience of each mentor is amazing through my 18month journey not once was i un-happy, they all helped me out and gave me and each student the time required to learn and explain pricinples to us. AM understands each students needs and requirements, the AM staff is second to none and always on hand to help and answer any queries or issues you may have...I thank them all and take my hat off to them and the amazing school....AM you ROCK!

I have so much more to post and i will...until my next post.....ROCK ON!