I'm Back!

I'm back people, after a few weeks off i am now re-fleshed and re-charged and ready for my final 6month onslaught at Animation Mentor. First of all i want to wish you all a Happy New Year and i hope this year is all that you desire.

Well the first 12months of AM flew by so fast it was incredible, i truly have to say that AM is well worth it, some people may say "Well i am already work in the industry so how much more can i learn".......well the answer is you learn so much more because in animation you never stop learning and with AM you are putting all you learn into practice on a weekly basis and before you know it...you are automatically addressing all that you have learned.

The Mentors are awesome and so helpful, i take my hat off to them all. They are working full time and then come home to conduct lectures and review your work and on top of that they make themselves available to you outside of lectures...you are all animation ninjas.

So 6 months to go and probably the most important 6months of my animation career, the first 12months were hard but these final 6 are going to be harder, the sacrifices i make now will hopefully pay off in 6 months time, so without further blabbering on from me it's time to get to work. Onto class 5 this term (Advanced Acting) and i have a familiar face for a Mentor...Mr Drew Adams who was my mentor in Class 3 and not only an awesome animator but a real cool dude as well so i look forward to picking his brain for more animation knowledge this term. Anyway i better be off now and get onto my first assignment for Class 5. Below i have my progress reel from Class 4 a tough term but a lot learned which is what counts, until next week people.

Rock On